Please review our full list of course requirements in our Instructor Terms here.
See below for some highlights:
- Instructors must own and have the rights to distribute any and all course content provided to Skillwise.
- All courses shared with Skillwise must not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property of others.
- Instructors must have the appropriate qualifications, credentials and skill set related to the content of their courses.
- Courses must not promote illegal behavior, contain profane or obscene content, or be considered inappropriate in any way.
- Courses should not be promotional in nature. They should be aimed solely at providing instructional and educational services to students.