Vendors: Tax Forms


To ensure you complete the proper tax form simply complete the tax form questionnaire (Image 1), which can be found in step 3 of your Vendor Payment Information form 

Image 1:

We always recommend speaking with your accountant if you have questions around what tax form to use, as we are not able to provide legal advice. But the below might be of help: 

  • W9: US based businesses
  • W-8BEN - INTERNATIONAL based businesses (individual)
  • W-8BEN-E - INTERNATIONAL based businesses (entity)

Note: International partners are required to fill out a W8BEN or W8BEN-E - they are necessary for tax purposes

If you have any further tax related questions you can always direct these to



Have more questions? Submit a request